FabLab Toscana is a network of FabLabs based in Italy in Tuscany region.
if you are interested in one of these FabLab please check here:
- FabLab Cascina - web page (Cascina, Pisa)
- FabLab Contea - web page (Contea, Firenze)
- FabLab Siena - web page Santa Chiara Lab (Siena)
- IED Firenze (currently inactive)
FabLab Toscana is an association (APS) established in 2015.
Please take a look at our Charter
The Fab Lab project is the educational outreach program for MIT’s Center for Bits & Atoms. As such the network is closely linked to MIT’s research into the merging of physical science and computer science and the development of digital materials.
The international Fab Lab network also contributes to new research and applications in digital fabrication
They began as an outreach project from MIT’s Center for Bits and Atoms (CBA), and became into a collaborative and global network
- International Fab Lab Association which facilitates the development of the Fab Lab concept
- Fab Foundation which supports the needs of global labs and networks